Wednesday, February 3, 2010

When I grow Up

I started to realize that at only age 22- I am well on my way to being a grown up according to Jackie- a high schooler.

When I Grow Up...

* I want to try to go vegan. even if it's just for two weeks.
* i want to go somewhere and help people. i went to spend time volunteering at an orphanage and work with children.
* i want to start my own charity. i honestly want to be able to go to sleep every night knowing the world is a better place.
* i want to open my own bakery. changing the world one cupcake at a time!
* i want to run a marathon and do an Ironman triathlon.
* i want to teach my own yoga class for disabled. i volunteered as an assistant with one last summer and it was life changing.
* i want to host an eighties themed dance party, spandex and all.
* i want to get a pet piglet. how can you not look in their eyes and fall in love?
* i want to go to thailand and africa.
* i want to walk the Great Wall of China.
* i want to adopt a baby, have my own children, and get married.
* i want to find the world's best chocolate cake.
* i want to be able to continue to wake up every morning, and say honestly that I am 100% happy with my life.
* i want to say hi to a giraffe.
* i want to go back to costa rica to visit all the amazing friends i made while i was there.
* i want to climb a mountain.

I adore her list. so many dreams. so many goals. Totally inspiring.
Be sure to stop by her blog!
Thanks Jackie!

No comments:

Post a Comment